Super Bowl of Ads was a Draw

So what did you think of the "Super Bowl of Ads" during last night's big game?

Here are a few thoughts of my own, though I welcome yours.

I was looking forward to the Ozzy Osbourne/Justin Beiber spot for Best Buy, but I didn't find it humorous at all.  I actually found it kind of stupid. 

The Dorito's commercial featuring one guy licking the cheese off the fingers of another guy was just gross.

The Kim Kardashian spot for Skechers only confirmed what everyone already knew:  Kim Kardashian can't act her way out of a paper bag.  Though she did look pretty good!

Audi's, "Release the Hounds" ad was a great little story packed into 30 seconds..

I didn't really get the homeaway.com commercial. There was simply too much going on in that spot to follow it. And as the father of a small child, I didn't find the baby doll splatting against the window at the end of the commercial the least bit humorous. I just found it misplaced.

The big winners of the night:

Teleflora:  The unexpected comment from the kid getting advice from country music icon Faith Hill had me on the floor. 

Bridgestone Tires:  Loved the guy running all over town trying to disconnect computers, because he was mistakenly told he hit "reply all".  Fun and amusing take on one of our biggest workplace fears.

Loved the Volkswagen and the mini-Darth Vader spot featuring the little kid who believes that "the force" actually allowed him to turn on the car with his telekinetic powers, though it was actually his dad using the remote control.  Very cute and memorable commercial.

NFL.com apparel: Cool spot featuring clips from old TV shows that were digitally manipulated to show the characters wearing apparel from their favorite football teams.  That was a pretty incredible use of technology!

The best spot by far:  GoDaddy.com featuring the digital placement of Joan River's head on the sexy body of a bikini model, while claiming she is the new face of GoDaddy.com.  Hysterical and completely unexpected!

There were a few others that were less than memorable, and some I didn't have space or time to mention, but I'd love to know what you thought!